October 27, 2009

Haircut! and a list.

Hello folks!

I know, i know, so much for "I'M OBSESSED WITH BLOGGING" right? Its my fault. I don't know why, but this obsession for blogging stared quick and ended quick. But hey, that is so predictable of me. Hohoh. So, upon Jasmine's request i shall start blogging.. now.

Alright, what to talk about ahh.. OH! I cut my hair 2 days ago. Cause it was getting too hot! In the temperature way.. not the "hot hot" way. Hahah. Its heavily layered now. So it makes it impossible to tie it kemas-kemas for school. Nyehh.. school's ending anyway. And!! I have the choice to skip school anytime i want. Awesome.


My new hair! ( can't see it much in this photo)

Okay. I'm bored. Can you tell? Hmm... i know! i know! Lets.. make a LIST! :DD

20 ways to annoy people:
-by Natasha Amalina

  1. Say whatever alot. Whatever.
  2. Sniff incessantly.
  3. Tap the top of your pen constantly and loudly in a quiet place.
  4. Always repeat what other people say.. as a question. As a question?
  5. Name your pet cat, "Cat"
  6. Staple papers in a middle of a page. Zomg.
  7. Pay expensive stuff in cents.
  8. ONLY TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS
  9. OnLy TyPe LiKe ThIS..
  10. Wear alot of perfume/cologne
  11. Invite lots and lots of people to other people's parties.
  12. Bite on pens and pencils that you borrow from others.
  13. Stand over someones' shoulder, mumbling, as they read.
  14. Demand that everyone calls you by your full name. Eg; Natasha Amalina Bt Shamsul Bahar.
  15. Set your alarm every 5 minutes when you're with your friends.
  16. Begin all your sentences with "Did you know?"
  17. Run everywhere instead of walking.
  18. Lick out all the cream in an Oreo and put the cookies back together.
  19. Ask people what gender they are.
  20. Creating a list of "How To Annoy People"
I'm DONE! I'm not bored anymore! Heh, who knew its so easy and fun to annoy others. But on a more serious note, you can always use this list to avoid people to want to avoid. Psst, it really works! Trust me.


OhmGEE!! THE LIST WORKS!!








1 comment:

  1. LMFAO!! number 18. and 4 is so funnay XD
    LOL! oooh and nice hair btw~

    ReplyDelete