November 21, 2009

Moment of Truth

The question now is..


are you ready?


Trust me, you really do not wanna see this. Should I?



Hmmm.. must I?


ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! I'LL DO IT!










There! See?? I got metal in my mouth.

 Are you people satisfied? Forcing me to show off my metal mouth all. Hmph. Cruel, so cruel. But a deal's a deal.. and i paid my dues. Hahah! Oh, so anyway, i'm sure you're all curios how wearing braces "changes my a few habits of mine". Well.. i can't eat much now! *sob sob* and i can't close my mouth properly!! I look somewhat like a DUCK now! Seriously. Sheeesh, so stop telling me that. xD But other than that, life's just the same and some people said i don't look much different. Hah.

Right now, i'm currently addicted to BOYS-OVER-FLOWERS!! Its the best show ever! I love it so much. I'm living breathing sinking thinking dreaming obsessing hallucinating that frickin' show. And i also made my mom, Stefan and Natra addicted to it too. YAY! The hero of the show is Gu JunPyo. I heart him. I want him. I need him.

Ok ok ok-
that was kinda creepy o.O




"The Bracey Clan"
Yes, even Jeet. His only wearing at bottom teeth though. Me and Natra are only wearing upper.His doing his upper soon and i'll do my lower one next month. (nooo!)



OKAY! SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT POST BUT AT LEAST I UPDATED RIGHT? I AM GONNA CONTINUE WATCHING BOYS OVER FLOWERS NOW! BYE! 
I WON'T DIDN'T SLEEP, EAT, GO TOILET.. JUST TO WATCH THIS SHOW.
ITS OFFICIAL.


BOYS OVER FLOWERS IS MY DRUG. 




p/s - what the heck happen to my font?? I can't change it also ==" aiyo, blogger so many problems.


p/ps - Boys over flowers! yaay! =D 


 

6 comments:

  1. man, i'm not used to seeing pieces of metal on ur teeth la. but it doesn't look THAT weird. =) you're just like me when i first came to school wearing contacts. that's the kind of impression i've gotten. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! thanks my dearest compatible friend =D I really hope when i go back to school next year.. nobody will stare too much.. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh.. the metal gang.. @@!

    i fold paper roses.. =S why they never ask me to act inside that series.. anyways.. =S the serial you are watching now.. can never beat either of these series.. try checking them out..

    -the vampire diaries
    -dexter
    -dollhouse
    -white collar

    hope you will like them too.. :) nice gang btw.. haha.. =X

    ReplyDelete
  4. u look gud in braces...dun worry too much...^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks yu chen :) makes ke feel better about facing school next year! :P

    HAHAH thank bay, i'll defnetly check them out! lol
    and yeah... metal gang! xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. AaAARrrRRKkkkKK!!
    what da hell did i just saw?!
    MONSTER??!


    LOL.. that was on purpose...
    as wat yu chen say, dun wry so much..coz u still have ur looks..:)

    except ur mouth...wakakaka...XD

    ReplyDelete