September 7, 2010

That thing we all love!

There this thing, that women of all walks of life adore. They have done it at least once or twice in their life. Heck, some even do it every frickin' day! Some spend hours doing it. While others are satisfied after a few short minutes. The main and mutual thing is, all women enjoy doing it. It gives them great... erm...... satisfaction.

Teehee! Dying of curiosity yet? Wanna know what I'm talking about? Wanna wanna wanna? Now before you get all worked up and start thinking dirtily, I assure you, its not dirty at all. Hah! Guys, don't be disappointed. Its so innocent, and actually, guys get kinda annoyed when women do it to often. -.-

I'm talking about... jeng jeng jeng..


starting countdown from 150!



149!





148!




147!



146!




145!




144!





Just kidding! :D Counting down all the way from 150?! Sheesh, do you think I'm mad!? Actually, i'm talking about...

CAM-WHORING!

Yes, women's greatest weaknest in life. I mean, seriously! Give me a camera (which my parents did) and I can be entertained for like, 4+ hours?! Gawwddd, I'm so lame :"( But anyway, I'm not here to talk about my lame-ness. No! In fact, I'm here to embrace this whole camwhoring buisness :) 

Seriously, guys may not know this, but camwhoring is a skill. Period. Those ladies who agree with me, please shout "CAMELAAAA!" xD Hahahaha, let me be your personal guru for the day and teach you  ways to camwhore. Excited? =) You better be.. orimkickingyourbumbum!


Rule 1#
Its all about the angles people. A friend of mine introduced me to this funny video in YouTube on 'A guide on how to take a better picture'. Its so funny! click this ---> I'm funny, click me :) Watch and learn people,  watch and learn. Plus, here's an example ;

Presenting my cat as the model~! Say harlo to Abel =D

From a distant and straightforward angle, she looks like any other normal cat, right?


From a near and macro angle, she looks like a.. well.. like retarded doll! O.O




Rule 2#
Find yourself a special trademark move that somehow fits your style. Want to see mine? Welllll if you insist xD






Do you see that? Why do I keep placing one hand over my head every time?? Its cause.. errrr.. come to think of it, I have no idea why. HAHAHAR. Habit, probably. But I think its cause it makes my hair look puffy (which I likey very much) and it also makes me look like a model. ^____^  But you agree with me right? RIGHT?? DON'T I LOOK LIKE A MODEL?! xD



Rule 3#
Try taking a picture when you're going out for an event. That way, you'll probably be wearing your fancy shmancy clothes. Thus, making you look instantly better! Presenting my next model, my brother~!


Now he? Well err.... despite wearing his fancy shmancy clothes, he still don't look good. WHY? Cause he's my brother! Eheheh =D but on you other people out there, rest assured you'll all look fantastic with nice clothes on.



Rule 4#
Always keep your eyes open for a wonderful kodak moment. Truth is, beautiful things are happening around us all the time. Its just that, we're not looking.. hard enough. Well, either that or we don't have a camera with us that time =/ Heheh anyway, here's a shot I took the other day while I was out shopping with my family on a street that was very busy, big, bombastic, buzzing, bombarding, bo- 
and okay never mind. You get the picture, right? xD A very busy & crowded street!


Is it nice? Man, I really love that photo. Looks so magazine-worthy.. :) But guys, don't be fooled by the picture! In truth, it was really hot and crowded when I took the picture. Amidst all the havoc and chaos, I realized my brother and younger sister looked very sweet together. So I seized the oppurtunity and snapped them. Who knew it'd turn out so nicely? =)

Thus, this comes to an end of my class. Hope you had fun and find some of my tips useful! And sorry if there's any errors xD I was typing this post around 2am last night, plus my brother was disturbing me to get off the computer. Happy snap snapitty snap snapping!



source(s) :
YouTube, Friend's opinion and personal experiance..? Thank you for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Read, and now commenting. (:

    I like that pic of ur sis n bro lah. So natural! ;D I really thought you're writing abt sth orgasmic initially. Hahah!

    Yala! I channeled all my tak-boleh-tahan-ness in tht post. It's so evident in fb somemore. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAMELAAAA!! ==
    proving that u have good photography skills huh..:P

    go your house also showing off the pictures..:|
    about your cat, its just coincidence coz she's not rubbing its fur..x)

    dont so perasan kayy, teaching people how to snap pics..'guru' somemore..*pukes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lim -Hahahaha the front part was to kenakan people xD Its ok, letting things out in blogs makes u feel better. Hope you feel better now :)

    amelia - Eh, for your case, i really AM your guru kan? :P mere piya!!

    ReplyDelete